Looking a like a little more lighthearted School of Life this new West London joint is offering the same drink/learn/hang opportunity without the existential angst.
Lots of courses and other talks going on so worth getting on the mailing list.
- 9 Mar 2011QI Night: John Mitchinson on Lent
- 16 Mar 2011The Songlines of Papua with Jay Griffiths and Benny Wenda
- 23 Mar 2011Alex Bellos with Tom Hodgkinson: The Joy of Maths
- 30 Mar 2011SOLD OUT Gavin Pretor-Pinney: The Art of Cloud Collecting
- 6 Apr 2011SOLD OUT Will Self: Philosophers’ Forum
- 13 Apr 2011Murray Lachlan Young: The Way of the What
- 20 Apr 2011John Nicholson on John Michell
- 27 Apr 2011Toby Young: The Decline in Grammatical Standards
0845 250 1281
Tuesday — Saturday: 10am – 6.30pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm